Sunday, September 3, 2017

Updates for the week of Sept 4th - 9th

This is another goofy week . . . .the Y pool remains closed until mid, possibly end of the week.  I did manage to work again with the College of Idaho to get some evening practices in.

Our Schedule:

Monday - 6:30 - 8:30pm
Tuesday - 6:30 - 8:30pm
Wednesday - No practice
Thursday - 6:30 - 8:30pm
Friday - 6:30 - 7:30 pm


Saturday's Swim Meet:

Mini-Cassia Invitational High School Meet in Rupert, ID

Rupert City Pool - 302 South  F Street, Rupert ID

Coaches meeting: 9:00am

Warm UPs - 9:15am

Meet Start - 10:15am

Meet fee - There is a cost for this meet.  It is $5.00 a swimmer.  Please have your $ to me no later than Thursday.  

*If your swimmer needs a ride, please email me asap so we can get car pools set up.


I am hoping to get our swim jackets before this meet. . . hopefully by Friday's practice.


Paying for Swim Team and Paperwork

Just a reminder that fees for swim team will be due on Sept 13th.  I will have a final number for you by next week.  The YMCA is going to reduce our fees due to the pool closing.  I do have to pay the COI for their pool use so it won't go down drastically.

If you got lettering on your team jacket, it cost .75 per letter.  That money is due when the jackets arrive.

I am still missing some paperwork.  If you haven't returned all your paperwork, you will be hearing from me this week.