Tuesday, September 26, 2017

For the week of 9/25 - 9/29


We had another amazing meet!   I am so proud of our team!   We had some great races.  Here are some highlights and the link below will take you to all the results

Aubree T.  placed 8th in the Women's 100 Breaststroke.  She scored 3 individual points. Our Men's 200 Yard Free Relay, consisting of Cameron C, Dawson W, Derek A and Michael P placed 4th overall and scored 18 points! Our Ladies 200 Yard Free Relay, with Marisa S, Elliana H, Aubree T and Alexis B came in 7th over all and scored 8 points.



Jackets and Team Photos
Our jackets finally arrived today and I will be sending them home with swimmers coming to practice.  Which means now I can schedule team photos!   I will be shooting for a Monday or Tuesday in about 2 weeks.  I want to have them done before fall break.  


Payments
I am still waiting to hear back from Mike (aquatics director) on a finalized price for swim team.  When I called last Friday, he told me not to worry about it and he was super busy with other things.  I will let you know the price as soon as he tells me.  If anyone at the front desk gives you a bad time, please let them know that Mike hasn't sent us a bill yet.