Sunday, September 10, 2017

For the week of Sept 11 - 15th

Hello all!

We had a fantastic meet in Rupert.  Teresa and I are so proud of the team.  You all rallied around each other, supported everyone as they raced and did an amazing job.  Every member in every event improved their time!  Teresa and I could not be more pleased as coaches.  I look forward to our next meet, which will be local, at the Nampa Rec center on Sept. 23rd.  I know the host team is still planning, so I don't have details yet.  As soon as they become available, I will let everyone know.  Posted below are the official times from Saturday's meet. Just click the link.


Practice this week should return to normal from 6:15 - 7:30 at the Caldwell Y.   Please remember I am looking for 4 practices out of 5 a week.  If you cannot make it, I need a text stating why.


Our jackets should be done sometime this week.  When we get them, I will need for us to get a team photo asap.