Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Swim Season official has begun!

Tonight, marked our first swim team practice.  We had a pretty good turn out but if you know someone who is interested in joining, there is still time.  I will take new recruits or returning swimmers up until the first week in September.

Here are a couple of reminders:
1.  There will be an Officials training session offered on:

Thursday, August 27.  
6:30-8:30PM 
at the Boise Library located on the corner of Cole and Ustick.   

Remember, Vision Charter must supply two officials for each meet our team swims in.  If we don't have Parent Officials, we can't compete.   Please email me if you can attend this meeting no later than August 20th.  

2.  I will be sending out a link for swim suit sizing next week.  Just as a reminder,  I buy the team suits but it is up to the parents and swimmers to tell me the right size.  Maddie, our returning team captain, picked out some really amazing team suits this year.  Click the links below to view.

                     Ladies Racing Suit                                                 Men's Racing Suit      

3.  I will also be sending out pictures of our possible team sweatshirt.  The team will vote on their choice and majority rules.  I am still looking for quotes printing the sweatshirts.  If you know someone who works in the business and is willing to help us out, please forward their info on.


4.  Our first swim meet is scheduled for Saturday, September 12th.  I don't have a time yet, but this meet should only last about 2 hours.  I look forward to seeing all our parents cheer our team on.   

As always . . .questions, comments etc ?  Please don't hesitate to call, email or drop by.  Coach Kara Evans
208-477-7811
karaevans@visioncsd.org