Sunday, August 23, 2015

Suits and Sweatshirts sizes needed by this Friday

Hello!

It is that time again to order our team gear.  Remember this is something I pay for out of my swim budget but I do need sizes.  Please click the following links to size your gear.  All gear is non-returnable so please take the time to figure out what you really need and either email me or talk to me at practice.

Swim Suits

Women's Sizing Chart                                  Men's Sizing Chart



Sweatshirts


***There is only one chart.  Men's and Women's sweatshirts are different sizes this year so please size from the appropriate column****

If you know of anyone still interested in joining the swim team, we still have this week.  Please forward on the blog information.  

Thanks!

Kara
karaevans@visioncsd.org
208-477-7811