Thursday, August 29, 2019

CHANGE OF DATE FOR MEET NEXT WEEK!!!

IMPORTANT!!!!!!

I just received an email that they need to change our meet to next Friday, September 6th instead of Saturday, September 7th.  The time will be 1:30 PM for coaches meeting and warm-ups at 2 PM.  If you are driving with a parent you MUST be there no later than 1:50 PM.  The van will be leaving the school at 10:00 AM.

Please let me know if you will be riding with a parent, as I only have room for 14 swimmers.  If I have too many swimmers we will have to only take 14 kids to this meet and rotate for the next meet.  It is a varsity meet, so these kids will get priorities if it comes to that.  If your parent is driving and has room for anyone please let me know. 

I HAVE TO HAVE 3 parents to volunteer as timers!!  This is mandatory for every team in order to attend meets.  Please let me know which meet your parent can volunteer for.  I must have 3 volunteers for Friday, so text me or email me to let me know.

Thank You!!!   I am so excited for our first meet and to watch you all shine!!! 

Also - sweatshirts are ordered and so are swim suits.  I have paid for these items on my own personal credit card, so make sure you get me the money as soon as possible.  :)

Thank You!!!