Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Updates for the week of August 25th - 29th, Swim suit sizes and sweatshirt sizes

1. Morning practice time has been changed.  It now begins at 5:15 am and ends at 6:45 am.

2.  All registration and payment arrangements must be made by Wednesday, Sept 3rd or swimmers won't be allowed to practice.  

3.  Swim Suit orders will be placed this weekend.  Please click the links below and send me your sizing.
                            Ladies Suit                               Men's Jammers

4.  Sweatshirt orders must be placed by the end of Thursday in order to have our gear for our first meet.  I will have a sweatshirt in my classroom (H2) for you to gauge your size.  I am ordering from the same company as last year.  So if your sweatshirt from last year still fits, order the same size.  Please email me, drop by the classroom, tell me at swim practice on Thursday, call or text.  You don't want me guessing your size.   

5.  Thursday's parent meeting is only if you were unable to attend the last one and need more info on swim team or if you have any questions for the YMCA coaches.